Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Songs #3 : Christmas Cookies

In my last post about Christmas Songs, I mentioned I had found this great site (with guitar chords) that had a load of Christmas songs that I hadn't even heard of. One of those songs was Christmas Cookies.

Once again the song was a lot longer that I needed for my kids and it was difficult.  However their was that great catchy first verse.  So I just used that one and came up with two other verses of my own! 

This is a great song for the kids because after all, who doesn't like Christmas Cookies?  I have already sung this one with my kids and they love it!  It is nice and repetitive so they don't need to learn too much.  I am sure it is going to be a favourite for years to come because I love playing it on the guitar too ;)

The lyrics can be found here.  I don't have an audio file for this one but if anyone wants to hear my take on the song/my version then please feel free to post in the comments and let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment