Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Songs #5 : 5 Little Christmas Trees

If you search for this one online you will find many a different version of this song/finger rhyme.  You will also find some activity worksheets and other resources.

You may be wondering why I am posting about this one.  After all I am trying to post original songs, mostly written by yours truly.  However this is a song/finger rhyme that I have been using for years and it is always a crowd pleaser and the kids love it too.  So I feel I have to add it to my list here as well.

Five Little Christmas Trees is one of those ones you can show off to the parents at the Christmas concert.  Pick five kids to be the trees and get someone to play the ax.  Sing it or just speak it.  There is no wrong way to perform this one.  Make it a little more peppy or change the words a little to suit your needs/tastes.  Just have fun with it!

Here is my printable version of the text.  I hope you and the kids enjoy it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment