Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Songs #4 : Let it Snow

In my last couple of posts about Christmas Songs, I mentioned I had found this great site (with guitar chords) that had a load of Christmas songs that I hadn't even heard of.  However there were also a couple of those songs that I know and love.  I wanted to get the kids interested in the 'original' Christmas songs and decided to rewrite Let it Snow so it would be easier for the kids to learn.

There are only three verses but it is much easier for them to sing and they really love it.  I can't wait to play them the original version over the next few weeks.  

Another great thing about the song Let it Snow  is that the kids want to sing it all the time because they think it will actually snow if we sing it often enough. Cute and funny!  I hope someone finds this song as much fun to sing with their kids as I do.

The lyrics can be found here.  I don't have an audio file for this one because the melody is very well known.  You can find guitar chords on many a website if you want to play along.





No comments:

Post a Comment