Sunday, October 18, 2015

Good Morning Songs #3 - Hello Everyone

Do you remember that song by Boney M?  Brown Girl in the Ring?  Well this next Good Morning song uses that melodie.  I actually got the idea from a book I looked through and then wrote the song to fit my needs.

The song is called 'Hello Everyone' and it is a nice easy one that is repetitive and therefore very good for younger children.  Feel free to change things around.  For instance I usually sing 'Hello to the Purple Group' instead of the 'whole group'.  Of course changing that around depends on your group/class name.

Here is a link to the Guitar Chords.  My copy of the song doesn't have the chords on it because I wrote them on to the print out of the lyrics afterwards.

If you come up with some new verses then please share them in the comments!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment