Tuesday, October 27, 2015

St Martin's / Lantern Fest Songs #2 : Twinkle, Twinkle, Kids So Bright

Here is another Lantern Fest / St Martin's Song that I wrote a couple of years ago.

There are only so many times you can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for Lantern Fest but I do really like the song.  While learning to play the guitar this was one of the tunes I used to practice and one day this song came to me.  

Twinkle, Twinkle, Kids So Bright is sung to the traditional song Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  I haven't added the guitar chords to this song text because it is easy enough to find ones you like on the Internet.  I also haven't added a sound file because I hope it will be easy enough to sing.

The lyrics can be found here.   I hope this song gets some good use!  So far my kids haven't been too enthusiastic about singing it ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment